Product model: SD505860
Product size:Max long 60x wide 58X thick 5mm
Electric core capacity: 2500mAh
Nominal voltage: 3.7V
The standard plug: XHR-2P 2.54 reverse (silver oriented, black red right left)
Charging current: standard charge: 0.2C; fast charge: 0.5C
Standard charging method: 0.2C CC (Heng Liu) charge to 4.25V, then CV (constant voltage 4.2V) charge till charge current is less than 0.05C
Maximum charge current: 0.5C
Continuous discharge current: 0.5C
Maximum discharge current: 1C
Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.75V
Discharge temperature: -10C~+60C
Charging time: 12hrs (standard); 3hrs (fast)
Charge and discharge times: more than 800 times
Self discharge: less than 400uA
Working current: 1.5A
Current limiting protection: 2~3A
Over charge limit: 4.2+/-0.05V
Over discharge limit pressure: 2.9+/-0.10V
- In order to ensure the battery to maintain optimum energy level, store where it has about 20~35 C with low humidity, non corrosive gas conditions.
- Long term storage will likely lead to a reduction in the capacity of the battery and battery pack, and the need for 1-3A charge/Discharge cycle to achieve maximum discharge capacity.
- The battery should be charged and discharged once in three months.
- Do not reverse charge, the battery should be connected according to polarity accurately, and can not be reversed.
- Do not short circuit, otherwise it will result in permanent damage.
- The battery can not be used conditions such as: deep cycle, extreme over charging and over discharge.
- Store the battery in a cool, dry place. If a large number of batteries are stored or shipped, the batteries must be separated before use.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not the battery itself solder or put it near the solder iron.
- If the battery produces strange noise, gives off high temperature, leaks and other abnormal situation, immediately stop using.
- Do not puncture or put unto fire or try to disassemble the battery. It may blew up or produce harmful substances.
- Don’t mix with old or half empty batteries, otherwise it will cause discharge.
- Outer casing and outer jacket tube for removing the battery.
- Don’t submerge in water.
- It should be fully charged before use.
- Charge using only appropriate chargers.
- Provide appropriate ventilation upon usage, otherwise the battery may produce hydrogen, which may cause ignition or explosion.
- Do not apply too much pressure, it may cause for the alkaline to leak and can damage the skin, eyes or clothes.
- It should always be kept away from the children.
- When the battery is not in use, it should be removed from the device (if possible).
- Avoid touching when hot, allow it to cool down first before handling.
- When pulling out the battery, hold the end and not the wire itself to avoid ripping it off.